VAT affects us all
Anyone who operates a business is liable to pay value added tax. Hiltpold VAT Support helps customers and/or colleagues in Switzerland and abroad to find their way through the VAT jungle and to avoid costly mistakes.
Hiltpold VAT Support provides security regarding all aspects of Value Added Tax and stands for personal and individual expert advice as well as specialist support and advice for trustees, accountants and SMEs in Switzerland and abroad.
- Trustees who require additional specialist VAT knowledge in providing support to their clients
- Companies and fiduciary offices without internal VAT specialists or in need of help in dealing with temporary personnel shortages
- Companies needing advice with selected issues: industrial, commercial and service companies
- Businesses seeking support, cooperation or monitoring for VAT projects at a corporate level or who require human resources within the project
- Homes and organisations in the nursing, education and care sectors
- Charitable organisations
- Associations and foundations
- Foreign companies with business activities in Switzerland
Supporting small and medium-sized enterprises
Hiltpold VAT Support helps you to find your way through the VAT jungle and to avoid costly mistakes. Industrial, trade and service enterprises receive personalised and individual expert advice.
Whether you need advice on specific issues or have a complex and comprehensive request; whether you apply the effective filing method or the net tax rate method: Hiltpold VAT Support provides security on all aspects of Value Added Tax.
Consulting for Non-Profit-Organisations
Charitable organisations, associations and foundations are liable for VAT as well if they have formed a company.
Are you unsure as to whether your organisation is liable for VAT? Are you uncertain with regard to the applicable VAT rate or flat tax rate? Hiltpold VAT Support helps you to find your way through the VAT jungle and to avoid costly mistakes.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org